Monday, January 21, 2008

Profile: Female and Taken

She was the one within me. She was totally a different person, not the same as all. She was different through my eyes. As she walked behind me, I could make out her presence. My mind would get fresh when I used to see her. She blinked with shy when we cross each other. I could hear my heart beat loud when I stood next to her in group. But I forgot to speak out, what was in my mind. Why was I like that? (Too late to ask to myself) .Why am I still like this? (Still haven't found the answer). I was always afraid of loosing her. I crossed my fingers, when the thought of loosing her came in my mind. I touch wood when I speak out about, loosing her in pain.

My ears popped, if someone speaks about her. I concerned for her, when she was out of my site for long. I was confused, didn't knew the destination of life. I was more in the fantasy world. The world of poet's and people's dream, a dream within a dream simple as that. But today I’m missing her, the word missing or loosing is pinching me. The place, time spent for her is teasing me. I’m really sorry; this is something really tough to write - infatuation, emotions and finally a sad ending. “Mungaru male” is crossing the horizons, the music hasn't faded yet. Being really what you are all the way is something tough. You have to change things or at least try to change things. I should have at least given a try, spoken out from my heart, once, at least once. Today, her profile says Female and Taken. The word Taken is just haunting me. I only have a small smile :-) in my face but with a big pain in my heart.

1 comment:

Ashwath said...

Dear mayur hope is what keeps everyone alive and kicking. All the best